The Heroism of The Hero is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Hero with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.869 billion Heroans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Admin-1. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Heroan economy, worth 60.1 trillion Feedoms a year, is highly specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,143 Feedoms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies, photos of picturesque coastal buildings are set against a backdrop of smokestacks and ship hulls, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, and the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. The Hero's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Hero's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Hero applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The Hero relocated from The Storage Room of Nikolaias to Artificial Solar System.
- : The Hero resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Hero's influence in The Storage Room of Nikolaias rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : The Hero relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Storage Room of Nikolaias.
- : The Hero endorsed The Republic of Big Simpin.
- : The Hero was endorsed by The Empire of Fidelis 87.
- : The Hero was endorsed by The Republic of Big Simpin.
- : The Hero endorsed The Grace and Precision of Oaks 148.