|Capital||New Haven City|
The Commonwealth of The Haven of Corporations is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Devin Poncar with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.8 billion Corporatists hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Haven City. The average income tax rate is 30.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Corporate economy, worth 198 trillion Ans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 110,237 Ans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and the government loves seeing the little people fight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Haven of Corporations's national animal is the Golden Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Haven of Corporations voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
- : The Haven of Corporations voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Identity Theft".
- : Following new legislation in The Haven of Corporations, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in The Haven of Corporations, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in The Haven of Corporations, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The Empire of Slavorussia.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The Confederal Directorate of Aura Banitia.
- : The Haven of Corporations was endorsed by The Confederal Directorate of Aura Banitia.
- : The Haven of Corporations was endorsed by The Empire of Slavorussia.
- : The Haven of Corporations was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Ausvelt, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Northern German Federation, Republic of Satherland, Imperium Anglorum, Invernessia, Irminsulia, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Grodisze, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Pilipinas and Malaya, Elisabethshagen, An Clar, Dark Matter, North of Americas, Abject Ludicrosity, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, Destyntine, Leranditale, GanymedEuropa, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Wombelland, Eritei, Nardin, Lovisa, Meropis, Rivierenland, Quentenia, Jahass, Nuweland, Owlograd, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Valtrona, Apabeossie, Estellan, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Othenhiem, and 30 others.Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, Robbonia, Maalat, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Bohomo, Khuravia, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, Gutarike, A3161, Neue Prussian Republic, The Scandinavian Realm, Daulle, Eppur, Chronus, Abrasax, Hulldom, Deftern, Freyana, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Slavorussia, and Aura Banitia.