|Capital||New Haven City|
The Commonwealth of The Haven of Corporations is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 869 million Corporatists enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Haven City. The average income tax rate is 24.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Corporate economy, worth 78.0 trillion Ans a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 89,802 Ans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients, and the nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Haven of Corporations's national animal is the Golden Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The Federal Republic of Enway.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The First Republic of Anskerdank.
- : The Haven of Corporations voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in The Haven of Corporations, the nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically.
- : Following new legislation in The Haven of Corporations, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients.
- : The Haven of Corporations was endorsed by The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : The Haven of Corporations was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Ausvelt, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Northern German Federation, Afandar, Republic of Satherland, Imperium Anglorum, Invernessia, Maraleeri, Serbia-Macebonia, Irminsulia, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Grodisze, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Mons Graupius, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Pilipinas and Malaya, Elisabethshagen, An Clar, Dark Matter, North of Americas, Abject Ludicrosity, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, Destyntine, Socialist Balkans, Leranditale, Shaor, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, GanymedEuropa, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Prussian-Union, Wombelland, Eritei, Nardin, The Mongol Plain, Lovisa, Meropis, Azitupia, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Quentenia, Jahass, Nuweland, and 17 others.Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Apabeossie, Estellan, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Anskerdank, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Berlin and Potsdam, and Othenhiem.