The Democratic States of The Grecoroman republic is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 459 million Grecoroman republicians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roma. The average income tax rate is 40.3%.
The powerhouse Grecoroman republician economy, worth 35.8 trillion Lire a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,981 Lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace, and getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in The Grecoroman republic. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Grecoroman republic's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Grecoroman republic was endorsed by The Empire of Marrico.
- : The Grecoroman republic was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Janoobi Jazair.
- : The Grecoroman republic was endorsed by The Banana Republic of Stanisiti.
- : The Grecoroman republic was endorsed by The Federation of United China Nation.
- : The Grecoroman republic endorsed The Left Hand of Fedele of Libertanny.
- : The Grecoroman republic endorsed The Pretitle of Wiranath.
- : Following new legislation in The Grecoroman republic, getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in The Grecoroman republic.
- : Following new legislation in The Grecoroman republic, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in The Grecoroman republic, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory.
- : The Grecoroman republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Fedele, VW53Aland, Kingdom of Pars, Am Echad, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Bachtendekuppen, Ravendi, Roissyland, Axdel, Aleister, Unger under over, New Leganes, Greater Felter, Todd McCloud, Funkadelia, Kampf Empire, Danesopia, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, The United Neo American Union, United Atlantic Provinces, Aelitia, Histania, Just Vale 2, The Empire of Rijelv, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Slys Paws, Rhealaliit, America Mjolnir, The Romanum Legio, Kriov, Kangarawa, Wizardonia, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Slonful, ReeK, Lanagon, Merlovich, Brotherland, Someseni, Brumanegra, Lazadian, South Edessa, Cyant, Genocide Survivors, Talitoa, Penfifteen, Ayaupia, and 8 others.Escade, Wiranath, Bacelna, Libertanny, United China Nation, Stanisiti, Janoobi Jazair, and Marrico.