The Commonwealth of The Greater Ohio Valley is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Andrew Worthington with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 12.834 billion Ohioans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Columbus. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Ohioan economy, worth a remarkable 2,483 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 193,507 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, interest in globalism never flags, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying, and a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Greater Ohio Valley's national animal is the Cardinal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Greater Ohio Valley, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : The Greater Ohio Valley lodged a message on the United League of Nations Regional Message Board.
- : The Greater Ohio Valley was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in The Greater Ohio Valley, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
- : The Greater Ohio Valley's influence in United League of Nations rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Greater Ohio Valley voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn the Pacific".
- : The Greater Ohio Valley created a custom banner.
- : The Greater Ohio Valley was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Greater Ohio Valley endorsed The Republic of The Province of Peas.
- : The Greater Ohio Valley was endorsed by The Republic of The Province of Peas.
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Province of Peas.