|Capital||World Capital Gothica|
The Dictatorship of The Greater Gothic Empire is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 515 million Goths are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of World Capital Gothica. The average income tax rate is 40.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Gothic economy, worth 3.08 trillion skatts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 5,974 skatts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Greater Gothic Empire has designated World Capital Gothica as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Greater Gothic Empire's national animal is the raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Greater Gothic Empire's influence in Nuovoiork rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : The Greater Gothic Empire's influence in Nuovoiork rose from "Negotiator" to "Instigator".
- : The Greater Gothic Empire's influence in Nuovoiork rose from "Envoy" to "Negotiator".
- : The Greater Gothic Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Greater Gothic Empire's influence in Nuovoiork rose from "Vassal" to "Envoy".
- : The Greater Gothic Empire was endorsed by The Socialist State of Nuovoiork.
- : The Greater Gothic Empire endorsed The Socialist State of Nuovoiork.
- : The Greater Gothic Empire's influence in Nuovoiork rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : The Greater Gothic Empire published "Flags of the Greater Gothic Empire" (Account: Culture).
- : The Greater Gothic Empire changed its national motto to "Lšnge leve Felix kungen!".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Nuovoiork.