|Leader||Consul Julius Caesar|
|Animal||Imperial Golden Eagle|
The Senatorial Supremacy of The Great Imperial Roman Empire is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Consul Julius Caesar with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.433 billion Romans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rome. The average income tax rate is 81.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Roman economy, worth 427 trillion Daggers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 175,698 Daggers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, Romans believe manners maketh the leader, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, and any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Great Imperial Roman Empire's national animal is the Imperial Golden Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Great Imperial Roman Empire was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : The Great Imperial Roman Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : The Great Imperial Roman Empire was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tyirza.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, Romans believe manners maketh the leader.
- : The Great Imperial Roman Empire was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : The Great Imperial Roman Empire endorsed The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in The Great Imperial Roman Empire.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
Endorsements Received: 190 » Yamantau, Omnistria, The Rhein States, Joodey, Notyoutopia, Ethnon, El Fiji Grande, Great Bights Mum, Yaorozu, Libertania Democratica, Guer Aike, Daiz, Corfad, Hamerica, Shibutani, Koda-Land, Siwale, Dreadton, Prydania, Newpromisedland, Wineclaw, Territorio di Nessuno, Dar es Saalam, Zzozona, Interdimensional Zone, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, PotatoFarmers, Sundred, Sunto, Sikol, North Bratislava, Dabarastan, Kocherian, Shadowrik, Fauzjhia, Xyrron, Miamington, Zeternia, McMasterdonia, Highton Islands, Pokemanland, New Lakemba, Loutsland, Nistriabar, Selfgradatude, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Former English Colony, Pallaith, and 140 others.1 very fast endotarter, Xagill, Madjack, Clan Spaniel, Ravendi, Frances Francis the First of France, Pigeonstan, Sil Dorsett, The Calabash Protectorate, Seanat, The Iron Lions, Kranostav, Simone Republic, Xipher, Kragsgale, Valentine Z, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Andexia, WeKnow, Yokciq Empire, Moubarakistan, U S Eh, Heilhum Imperius, Orado, Vincone Cae, Malta Comino Gozo, Napnomadia, Krazon, Votak Matim, Solskjar, Orogonia, Wilkshire, Eurochina, Harjad, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Runeda, Ethan the terrible, Eywaan, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Srnsbaland, Jestings, Barabolia, Holy Oranz, Unsophisticate, Innocentic, Lulubellia, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Chips and Guac, The Endless Eventide, Elvoreto, Outer Shenendoah, Magna Banitia, Navsland, Hardscrabble, Merconitonitopia, Republica Guilleana, Pleroma Sans Romans, East Akra, Draconian Progression, Animu Place, Pytong, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Southern Ryland, Venicea, Seenvorland, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Religioncord, The Galactic Triumvirate, Testnation223, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, Pasargad, Maclare, United Kahndaq, Beta Cyndriel, Crusadam, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, PEG, Sevinland, The Stratosphere Islands, Maratabat, MonkeMafiaTopia, Imperial Pieserged, Vivanco, The Pantheons, Yellops, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Free Atlantis, Jovian Knights, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, Liminyj, Odelinor, The Pleiads, Nodnarb, Chukstik Illahi, Hewani, Climeria, Humptalumpta, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Port Naga, The Union of Rwanda, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, His Enduring Majesty, Star Kingdom, Xentherida, Super Girl, Planes, The Mazur Empire, Colfes, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Maott, Zemnaya Svoboda, Wapistan, Travislavania, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Viviser, Figyjharli, BTProductions, Aryan Homeland, Korean-Joseon, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Uzbek Khan, Mon Island, Tyirza, and Siberian Workforce.