|Leader||Supreme Emperor Julius Caesar|
|Animal||Imperial Golden Eagle|
The Enactment of Caesars Vision of The Great Imperial Roman Empire is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Supreme Emperor Julius Caesar with an iron fist, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.197 billion Romans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rome. The average income tax rate is 71.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Roman economy, worth 184 trillion Daggers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 154,205 Daggers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of historical leaders at Mount Rushless, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, war vets look after war animals, and political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Great Imperial Roman Empire's national animal is the Imperial Golden Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Great Imperial Roman Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, war vets look after war animals.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : The Great Imperial Roman Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of historical leaders at Mount Rushless.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, prison overcrowding is being addressed with a series of short sharp shocks.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Imperial Roman Empire, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : The Great Imperial Roman Empire endorsed The Kingdom of Rozarus.
Endorsements Received: 149 » Yamantau, Omnistria, The Rhein States, Joodey, Notyoutopia, Ethnon, Ihese, El Fiji Grande, Great Bights Mum, Yaorozu, Libertania Democratica, Guer Aike, Daiz, Corfad, Accipitridia, Hamerica, Shibutani, Koda-Land, Siwale, Damsmel, Dreadton, Prydania, Irunjarai, Newpromisedland, New Jamgra, Wineclaw, Arichia, Territorio di Nessuno, Dar es Saalam, Zzozona, Interdimensional Zone, Empy, Noahs Second Country, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, Pazair, Saperisole, The Marinians, PotatoFarmers, Sundred, Sunto, Sikol, North Bratislava, Dabarastan, Kocherian, Maynilan, Westinor, Shadowrik, Fauzjhia, Xyrron, and 99 others.Miamington, Zeternia, McMasterdonia, Highton Islands, Schnuftelland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Pokemanland, Zumlandia, New Lakemba, Loutsland, Nistriabar, Selfgradatude, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Former English Colony, Valhalla123, Pallaith, 1 very fast endotarter, Xagill, Madjack, Clan Spaniel, Ravendi, Frances Francis the First of France, Pigeonstan, Sil Dorsett, The Calabash Protectorate, Abject Ludicrosity, Seanat, The Iron Lions, Nouvelle-Floride, Ihsan, Kranostav, Simone Republic, Praeceps, Xipher, Kragsgale, Valentine Z, Amerian States, The Noviosyus, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Principia Mathematica, Ultra777, Andexia, Buckhem, WeKnow, Yokciq Empire, Moubarakistan, U S Eh, Heilhum Imperius, Dechire par la Guerre, Eschatosia, Orado, Vincone Cae, Malta Comino Gozo, Napnomadia, Krazon, Votak Matim, Neu-Galicia, Solskjar, Kenaniahistan, Orogonia, Wilkshire, Basedania, Eurochina, Harjad, Holy Empire Of Greater Bavaria, Runeda, Ethan the terrible, Aureliana Brito, Therizia, Frahnkzaden, Eywaan, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Srnsbaland, Jestings, Barabolia, Holy Oranz, Unsophisticate, Innocentic, Glanst, Lulubellia, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Comfed, Chips and Guac, The Endless Eventide, Elvoreto, Outer Shenendoah, Magna Banitia, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Navsland, Wit Noreis, Gor Nacho, Hardscrabble, Cosmosplosion, and Rozarus.