The Dictatorship of The Good Place Janet is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, zero percent divorce rate, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working population of 839 million Good Place Janetians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Environment aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 23.5%.
The strong Good Place Janetian economy, worth 31.8 trillion Yen a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Uranium Mining, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 37,929 Yen, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Archaeological discoveries are often followed by mysterious hamster abductions, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins, and according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Good Place Janet's national animal is the Python, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Good Place Janet's influence in Spiritus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Good Place Janet's influence in Spiritus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Good Place Janet's influence in Spiritus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Good Place Janet's influence in Spiritus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Good Place Janet relocated from Versailles Isle to Spiritus.
- : The Good Place Janet applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The Good Place Janet's influence in Versailles Isle rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Good Place Janet's influence in Versailles Isle rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Good Place Janet's influence in Versailles Isle rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : The Good Place Janet relocated from Balder to Versailles Isle.