The Holy Empire of The Golden Grain is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical, devout population of 725 million Golden Grainians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large government prioritizes Administration, with Welfare, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Municheni. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 50.3%.
The strong Golden Grainian economy, worth 47.0 trillion Golden Rupees a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 64,807 Golden Rupees, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 272,037 per year while the poor average 10,035, a ratio of 27.1 to 1.
Fire stations and hospitals can't deploy emergency vehicles because badly parked cars block them in, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits, glamping Golden Grainians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, and the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Golden Grain's national animal is the Python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Golden Grain was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : The Golden Grain's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Golden Grain was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : The Golden Grain was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : The Golden Grain was endorsed by The Holy Communist Space Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Following new legislation in The Golden Grain, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars.
- : Following new legislation in The Golden Grain, glamping Golden Grainians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Following new legislation in The Golden Grain, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits.
- : Following new legislation in The Golden Grain, fire stations and hospitals can't deploy emergency vehicles because badly parked cars block them in.
- : Following new legislation in The Golden Grain, it is illegal to liberate slaves.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Qvait, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Bartonia Nova, Eskvenn, Wehraboos, Marinho Islands, New Briantown, Purple Hyacinth, Merevane, Aidenfieeld, Crystal Creation, Jehenna, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Canmore, Aumeltopia, Samofia, Tepertopia, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Erinor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Imperial Frost Federation, Zataras, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Andinla, Treir, Kandorith, Synarion, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Rebel-topia, Wallechi, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Ceutalia, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Conexia, and 16 others.Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Gonrati, Noimosini, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, Populaa, and Ipugao.