The Oppressed Peoples of The Globohomo Superstate is a small, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical population of 20 million Globalists are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 73.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The imploded Globalist economy, worth 133 billion soc-creds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery. Average income is 6,691 soc-creds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is well recognised that you can't sustain communism without a bit of spirit, there's some really clean windows in Globalist houses, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, and feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Globohomo Superstate's national animal is the ostrich, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Globohomo Superstate's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Globohomo Superstate's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Globohomo Superstate relocated from Kylaris to The Rejected Realms.
- : The Globohomo Superstate was ejected and banned from Kylaris by The Administrative Team of Kylaris.
- : Following new legislation in The Globohomo Superstate, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : The Globohomo Superstate lodged a message on the Kylaris Regional Message Board.
- : The Globohomo Superstate relocated from Refugia to Kylaris.
- : The Globohomo Superstate's influence in Refugia rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Globohomo Superstate's influence in Refugia rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Globohomo Superstate was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.