The Federal Republic of The Geniuses is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Supreme Genius with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 4.365 billion Geniusesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Knowledge. The average income tax rate is 70.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Geniusesian economy, worth 624 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 143,169 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that The Geniuses will pay them to stop, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy, and most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry. Crime is totally unknown. The Geniuses's national animal is the idiot, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Geniuses was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : The Geniuses was endorsed by The Kingdom of New-El.
- : The Geniuses was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in The Geniuses, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.
- : Following new legislation in The Geniuses, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy.
- : Following new legislation in The Geniuses, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that The Geniuses will pay them to stop.
- : Following new legislation in The Geniuses, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : The Geniuses was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in The Geniuses, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : The Geniuses was endorsed by The Republic of Zedeya.
Endorsements Received: 116 » Lupus Imperium, Lord Ravenclaw, Siwale, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Shadowrik, Kaschovia, Yaorozu, Vazali, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Asland Gardens, Imperial Pene Rounitrang, Selfgradatude, Holy Oranz, Enosville, Sil Dorsett, Omicron Persei V111, Bharathvarsh, Colony of lasting Hopes, Mercy Land, Xentherida, HMS Unicorn, SORT, Heritage Quay, The Rossinite Empire, Northern Gala Arment Toustavo, The LOL Nation, Pallaith, Chukstik Illahi, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Reannia, Amerian States, General COE, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Celreostia, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Techislovakia, American MapleStory, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Yukti, McMasterdonia, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, and 66 others.Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, South Grand Mountain, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Beowulfe, Prevaland, Kelvaros Prime, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Articune, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Vogonlandia, Malta Comino Gozo, Clintonburge, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Corfad, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Che Sana Und, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Yaris, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Stareogratia, Zandir Antari, Sanjurika, Coppicia, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Maestros haven, Tredano, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Territorio di Nessuno, Panama Coalition, Asuroka, Phillywob, Cuyan, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, SchoolHouse Rock, Forunte, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Wineclaw, Thenaca, Qyrym, Ainsworth, Beodarasc, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Rockym, Deropia, Lionia, Republic of Dixie, Buten, Victoriaans Nederlands, Blurds, Morrn, Zedeya, New-El, and Midds Conia.