The Daytona of The Games We Play is a massive, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.288 billion Games We Playians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 46.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Games We Playian economy, worth 72.9 trillion Bricks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,626 Bricks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
It's widely agreed that to tennis players love means nothing, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, citizens must pay to enjoy The Games We Play's pristine beaches, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of The Games We Play's radio stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Games We Play's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Games We Play's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : The Games We Play's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The Games We Play's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Games We Play's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Games We Play resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Games We Play's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Games We Play relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Alternate New World.
- : The Games We Play was endorsed by The Republic of Miralis 27.
- : The Games We Play was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : The Games We Play's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".