The Third Reformed States of The Founding Citadel is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, flagrant waste-dumping, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 678 million Founded Citadelians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government is primarily concerned with Industry, although Education, Healthcare, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Katesia. The average income tax rate is 5.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Founding Citadelian economy, worth 79.5 trillion Rubes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 117,236 Rubes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, and behind every local dictator is a Founding Citadelian advisor whispering in their ear. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Founding Citadel's national animal is the Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Founding Citadel changed its national nation type to "Third Reformed States".
- : The Founding Citadel changed its national nation type to "The Third Reformed States".
- : The Founding Citadel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in The Founding Citadel, behind every local dictator is a Founding Citadelian advisor whispering in their ear.
- : Following new legislation in The Founding Citadel, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in The Founding Citadel, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in The Founding Citadel, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in The Founding Citadel, Leader's Twitcher account is typically used to share Raven memes rather than government policy.
- : The Founding Citadel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : The Founding Citadel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
Endorsements Received: 126 » Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Bartonia Nova, Tsunamy, New Briantown, Marinho Islands, Purple Hyacinth, Amerion, Erinor, Tepertopia, Crystal Creation, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Armonitopia, Qvait, Avalonica, Ralphburg, Wehraboos, Zataras, Tughampton, Farengeto, The Two Jerseys, Andinla, Wakandan Tribes, Rotenaplistan, Abarri, Utondara, Bear Connors Paradiso, Tsvetania, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Eskvenn, USNE2018, A leftover country, Volaworand, Ebonhand, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Escevola, Antarctic Empires, Darakin, Aumeltopia, The United Expanse, Treir, Holota, The Imperial Of Notsep, Drystar, Kandorith, Ancient Slobovia, and 76 others.Blondiesland, Synarion, Curlyhoward, Jiam, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Bod Wareenaland, Western Fardelshufflestein, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, Nova Montron, Rebel-topia, Wallechi, Auphelia, Sanden, The Solar System Scope, Truskawkoland, Kiasu-ism, Sedunn, Direwolf1, Linguiniland, Yellunstryer, Walloonia, Markla, Japanese Federal Republic, Qawe, Indolos, LadyRebels, Poopisiya, Levistian, Unojo, FreeFishers, The Altan, WI SD EA D, Seythennia, Pax Dracon, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The Republic Of Williamsburg, Yeses, Death to democracy, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Shuckle Empire, Euro Pacifica, Monstrous Island, Rad Asia, Zolooloo, Conexia, Anserisa, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Roterdamia, Doge Land, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, RestartAll, Greater Scottdascoda, Linden Oak, Katikstan, Enplatia, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Carrelie, Bawkie, Farelonia, Bergenu, Ipugao, Gonrati, Noimosini, Fission, The United Australian States, Storalia, Populaa, New Goldman, and Freavia.