The Liberal Paradise of The Fortem is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Jay Coleman with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 1.387 billion Fortemians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cradlion. The average income tax rate is 78.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fortemian economy, worth 147 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,038 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant, and votes of no confidence regularly remove unwanted MPs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Fortem's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Various religions.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Fortem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : The Fortem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : The Fortem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : The Fortem was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in The Fortem, votes of no confidence regularly remove unwanted MPs.
- : Following new legislation in The Fortem, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant.
- : Following new legislation in The Fortem, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : Following new legislation in The Fortem, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : The Fortem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : The Fortem was endorsed by The Imperial State of Samonaemia.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Solsevara, Makykay, Liberdon, Evertopia, Islands of Czechia, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Northern Nivaria, Maconshinbernititte, The Republic of Osea, Ignis Cinere, Namakan, Pianaville, Ardelenia, Anisopterra, Point Comfort Colony, Drewish, Clialaad, Isentran, Dustwind, United States of Island land, Blogotopia, Testa, Carthegia, Tzo, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Seranis, Vivolkha, Slaytania, S Mova Derat, Anollasia, The Galactic American Imperium, Ludens Sapiens, Ner Epiand, Marxist Germany, The unidet Of life, Northern African Sahara, Ilfarasia, Schudentag, Onfande, Kalldunn, Kachikawawa, Megistos, Greater Puptioneberadon, Geolapo, Mat She, Lisokyo, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, Holma, and 19 others.The Assembly of Awesomeness, Keswickholt, Tierra de Platanos, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, The Cheese Puff Islands, Selu-Ahare, Eppur, Wischland, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Oppressthemville, Batona, Solarampa, DetroitSmash, Colonel Terrosit, Silvedania, Alemputo, and Samonaemia.