|Leader||Queen Amy II|
|Faith||We do not have one|
The Holy Gold Lucky Monarchy of The Flyin is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Queen Amy II with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.079 billion Flyinians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Flyinia Alpha. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Flyinian economy, worth 114 trillion Golden Feathers a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,313 Golden Feathers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, therapists can always squeeze in another house-call, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, and books are so highly regarded in The Flyin that libraries are often revered as holy shrines. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Flyin's national animal is the Hedgehog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is We do not have one.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Flyin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured and Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in The Flyin, books are so highly regarded in The Flyin that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Following new legislation in The Flyin, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
- : Following new legislation in The Flyin, therapists can always squeeze in another house-call.
- : Following new legislation in The Flyin, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : The Flyin proposed constructing embassies between Urana Firma and The Asdian Empire.
- : Following new legislation in The Flyin, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : The Flyin was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in The Flyin, agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care.
- : Following new legislation in The Flyin, saying the word 'eggplant' is now a criminal offense.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Coryanhafflaruda, The Japanese Americans, Kerbal Kind, Team Red Dragon, Jan Visi, Alterae, The Andromeda Archipelago, Proxy-Scae, Wunderlightia, The Peoples Front of Darunia, Molibdenium, Greener Ice Land, New Randomia, and Sernatiao.