The Federal Democratic Republic of The Federation of Kendor is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Martha Leyner with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 9.96 billion Kendorians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Baxter. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Kendorian economy, worth a remarkable 3,006 trillion Kendorian Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 301,863 Kendorian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists attempt to convince the Hardship Fund that their unmade bed is a masterpiece, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome, and traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers. Crime is totally unknown. The Federation of Kendor's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Federation of Kendor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Federation of Kendor was endorsed by The United States of Bam Bam.
- : The Federation of Kendor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Auphelia".
- : The Federation of Kendor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Audioslavia".
- : The Federation of Kendor endorsed The United States of Nova Stanley.
- : The Federation of Kendor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : The Federation of Kendor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Federation of Kendor was endorsed by The United States of Nova Stanley.
- : The Federation of Kendor was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : The Federation of Kendor endorsed Luminius.