The Armed Republic of The Federal Terran Sovereignty is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 4.253 billion Federal Terran Sovereigntyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Federal Terran Sovereigntyian economy, worth 452 trillion Terran Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,416 Terran Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come, and failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Federal Terran Sovereignty's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Federal Terran Sovereignty, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Free Land of Curtis Cosla.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The E-Democracy of The Rhein States.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Freienland.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by Huego sol.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Kingdom of Malta Comino Gozo.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Malta Comino Gozo.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Empire of Xorroth.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in The Federal Terran Sovereignty, student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Yaorozu, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Guslantis, Sil Dorsett, Avalon, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, The Galactic Triumvirate, American MapleStory, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, SillyString, Wineclaw, Republic of Dixie, Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, Apetopia, Alice Gardens, Southern Stroraia, Pallaith, Kwaj, General COE, Friently, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Yukti, Kelvaros Prime, Buckerino, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, PlanetPunk, Corfad, Tredano, Territorio di Nessuno, Wodan, Ainsworth, Beodarasc, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, and 61 others.Calamazo, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, New Lakemba, Eglise Sainte Eve, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Pleroma Sans Romans, Atain, Mordant99, The Windmilluminati, Albacria, Ozstan, Shibutani, Lower Nubia, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Former English Colony, Kylesburgh, Koda-Land, Highton Islands, The Gamer Party, Q w e r t y, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Zeternia, Sundred, Liberentis, Pizza Squared, United Draconia, Empy, The Mace Kingdom, One hundred castles, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, The United States of Romania, Sahriastan, Maott, Suicidistan, Aenglaland, I am the one who knocks, El Fiji Grande, Shaun, Dar es Saalam, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Democritus, Joaquin El Chapo Guzman, Yarecir, Wilkshire, Malphe, Solcialist States, Xorroth, Malta Comino Gozo, Freienland, The Rhein States, and Curtis Cosla.