The Armed Republic of The Federal Terran Sovereignty is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed population of 3.5 billion Federal Terran Sovereigntyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 66.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Federal Terran Sovereigntyian economy, worth 360 trillion Terran Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 102,912 Terran Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', a third of Federal Terran Sovereigntyians are e-certified CEOs, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle", and religious education is a new government priority. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Federal Terran Sovereignty's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The NPA Lieutenant of Deropia.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Avid Rodent of Malphe.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Kute Koalas of Sanjurika.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Republic of Sacrento.
- : Following new legislation in The Federal Terran Sovereignty, religious education is a new government priority.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Holy Violet Matriarchy of Racoda.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Anarcho-Capitalist Ogre Fans of Whereisthatistan.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : The Federal Terran Sovereignty was endorsed by The Republic of The Number 8.
Endorsements Received: 122 » Sankami, Yaorozu, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Guslantis, Sil Dorsett, Lionia, Avalon, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, The Galactic Triumvirate, American MapleStory, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, SillyString, Wineclaw, Republic of Dixie, Frances Francis the First of France, HMS Unicorn, Siwale, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Malta Comino Gozo, Alice Gardens, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, Pallaith, Kingdom of Space, Kwaj, General COE, Friently, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Sheppey, Yukti, Prevaland, Kelvaros Prime, Buckerino, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, and 72 others.Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Yaris, Amerian States, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Corfad, Tredano, Pakistan 001, Territorio di Nessuno, Wodan, SchoolHouse Rock, Forunte, Thenaca, Xinchao, Ainsworth, Beodarasc, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Calamazo, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, New Lakemba, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, Illusia and Neverendia, The Mazur Empire, Rainengrad, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Morlanka, Pleroma Sans Romans, Old Republic of Greece, Atain, Mirandako Herri Errepublika, Wesley Republic, Mordant99, The Windmilluminati, Freienland, Albacria, Benolia, Nueava Libertalia, Ozstan, ThE eNd oF eE, Underground Techno, Shibutani, Lower Nubia, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Former English Colony, Kylesburgh, Killbear, Koda-Land, The Pantheons, Highton Islands, Northern United Arkadia, The Gamer Party, Q w e r t y, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Malphe, and Deropia.