The Federation of The Fair Republic is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Scott Selby with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.344 billion Fair Republicians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vis Vires. The average income tax rate is 51.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fair Republician economy, worth a remarkable 1,988 trillion Dunlaps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 175,256 Dunlaps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
There's a bright dawn ahead for The Fair Republic, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy, Scott Selby's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, and billions of Dunlaps are spent to take high-quality photos of the Toucan Nebula. Crime is totally unknown. The Fair Republic's national animal is the Toucan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Fair Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : The Fair Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in The Fair Republic, billions of Dunlaps are spent to take high-quality photos of the Toucan Nebula.
- : The Fair Republic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Fair Republic was endorsed by The Imperium of Kardjali.
- : The Fair Republic endorsed The Democratic States of Proutosaure.
- : The Fair Republic endorsed The Republic of Riverpost.
- : The Fair Republic was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : The Fair Republic was endorsed by The People's Republic of Invernessia.
- : Following new legislation in The Fair Republic, Scott Selby's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Elisabethshagen, Outer Sparta, Troltovia, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Lord Sapre, Stromia, Saint Domingo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Shagolaa, Einswenn, Yoannes, Neuchateau, Irminsulia, Viciebskaja, Northern German Federation, The Champions League, The Kingdom of Denmark, GanymedEuropa, St Scarlett, Enway, Free Furentenia, The Mongol Plain, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Regnum Italiae, Greate San Marino, Imperium Anglorum, Miharr, Novum Hesperia, Super Happy Land, Pazano, Nardin, Wombelland, Beauprix, Gingera, Walfo, Aragonja, Navence, Rijland, The Seven Provinces, Bahnhofstrasse, Apabeossie, Kaspinia, Domton, Slavorussia, Carphelia, and 34 others.Libertyca, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Eritei, Valskraa, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Puerto Thelosia, Chioganah, Purgatio, Blechingia, The Greater Eastern Republic, Kanokla, Free Workers Macedon, Neo-Europa, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Nuweland, Legique, Feria-Alkaline, The Ivory Tower of Academia, An Clar, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Poland-Kaliningrad, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jarmia, Lyallpur, Drew Durrnil, Supcotia, IllyrianAlbania, The Pagan Moon, Continental Social Democrats, Invernessia, Riverpost, and Kardjali.