|Faith||The Church of Sonichu|
The Queerdom of The Exceptionally Bad is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Christine Chan with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, state-planned economy, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.761 billion Baddies are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Banana Leaf. The average income tax rate is 84.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Exceptionally Badian economy, worth 293 trillion Dinks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 106,362 Dinks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days, the seventh son of a seventh son is fated to be a millionaire, the government has stated an intention to min-max its stats for 'teh pwnage', and interest in globalism never flags. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Exceptionally Bad's national animal is the Banana Slug, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Sonichu.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Exceptionally Bad was endorsed by The Socialist States of Propatria.
- : The Exceptionally Bad was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Danera.
- : The Exceptionally Bad was endorsed by The Holy Jebist-Posadist Order of Dekks.
- : The Exceptionally Bad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : The Exceptionally Bad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : The Exceptionally Bad was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Nuevo Burrito.
- : The Exceptionally Bad was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Westerlies.
- : Following new legislation in The Exceptionally Bad, interest in globalism never flags.
- : The Exceptionally Bad was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cuscatlan.
- : The Exceptionally Bad was endorsed by The Arborist Federation of Gallifrax.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Student Loan Debt, Bananaistan, Alvero, Scientists Allied, Massatoosits, Herrebrugh to the World Assembly, Felscombe, Tylershire, Heisa, Saminda, Lenardworth, Mauvemarke, Daophi, Appaloosa, Cessnia, Venovica, Wileyshire, Gallifrax, Cuscatlan, Westerlies, Nuevo Burrito, Dekks, Danera, and Propatria.