The Disputed Territories of The Esiran Architects is a small, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 26 million Esiran Architectsians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 70.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The basket case Esiran Architectsian economy, worth 177 billion Souls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 6,830 Souls, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Esiran Architects's national animal is the Human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Esiran Architects published "Complete Roleplay Guide" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : The Esiran Architects's influence in Esira fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : The Esiran Architects published "How to Expand Your Civilization" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : The Esiran Architects published "Civilization Types" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : The Esiran Architects's influence in Esira fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : The Esiran Architects's influence in Esira rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : The Esiran Architects was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme and Most Authoritarian and the Top 5% for Most Conservative, Most Income Equality, and Most Ignorant Citizens.
- : The Esiran Architects relocated from The East Pacific to Esira.
- : The Esiran Architects founded the region Esira.
- : The Esiran Architects was founded in The East Pacific.