The Golden Halls of The Ered Engrin is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Durin VII with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, digital currency, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.345 billion Dwarves enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Khazad-Dûm. The average income tax rate is 68.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Ered Engrinian economy, worth 363 trillion Mithril Coins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,790 Mithril Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
It's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, and military training in The Ered Engrin emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs. Crime is totally unknown. The Ered Engrin's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Ered Engrin was endorsed by The Byzantine Empire of Constantinolia.
- : The Ered Engrin was endorsed by The Free Land of Libertarian Utopian Project.
- : The Ered Engrin changed its national nation type to "Golden Halls".
- : The Ered Engrin changed its national nation type to "Deep Realm".
- : Following new legislation in The Ered Engrin, military training in The Ered Engrin emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs.
- : Following new legislation in The Ered Engrin, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in The Ered Engrin, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in The Ered Engrin, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university.
- : The Ered Engrin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Nazi Europa".
- : The Ered Engrin endorsed The Medicine Cabinet of THX1138.
Endorsements Received: 135 » Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Notyoutopia, Xentherida, Unimaginable Doom, Sunto, Guslantis, Sil Dorsett, Holy Oranz, Shadowrik, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Ceretis, Selfgradatude, HMS Unicorn, Wineclaw, Sankami, Siwale, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Frances Francis the First of France, SchoolHouse Rock, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Malta Comino Gozo, Alice Gardens, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, Pallaith, Colony of lasting Hopes, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, General COE, Grander Earth, Vszeklina, Friently, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Zedeya, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Lamexanope, Anima Proxa, Rylam, Ainsworth, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Sheppey, and 85 others.AdyLand, Prevaland, Kelvaros Prime, Buckerino, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Che Sana Und, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Beodarasc, The Lancerian Empire, Tredano, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Territorio di Nessuno, Lionia, Corfad, Hexago, Celebia, Phillywob, Wodan, The Free Californian People, Forunte, Thenaca, Xinchao, Pria Xennes, Republic of Dixie, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, RedRunele, Legique, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, New Lakemba, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, Lungha, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, Alluviana, Illusia and Neverendia, American MapleStory, The Mazur Empire, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Puczovska, Ktyria, How to get yourself banned from NS, Morlanka, Atain, Panama Coalition, Canada GR, LaKronia, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Wesley Republic, Pandessiand, Mordant99, Ka Ching, Benolia, The Windmilluminati, Freienland, Albacria, Nueava Libertalia, Q w e r t y, Ozstan, SillyString, ThE eNd oF eE, Sallanas, Underground Techno, AGoodPlace, New Seaview Cove, BouncyAbbeyKitty, Shibutani, Chrysanthemum THRONE, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Libertarian Utopian Project, and Constantinolia.