The Golden Halls of The Ered Engrin is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Durin VII with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.523 billion Dwarves hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Khazad-Dûm. The average income tax rate is 71.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ered Engrinian economy, worth 540 trillion Mithril Coins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 119,503 Mithril Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The NHS is snowed under by requests for crisper ciabatta and tenderer tagliatelle, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère, and new cases of Asbestosis are cropping up as quickly as hospitals can deal with them. Crime is totally unknown. The Ered Engrin's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Ered Engrin was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : The Ered Engrin was endorsed by The Principality of Valhalla123.
- : The Ered Engrin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : The Ered Engrin was endorsed by The People's Republic of Rynion.
- : The Ered Engrin was endorsed by The American Insurgency of Former English Colony.
- : The Ered Engrin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Ered Engrin was endorsed by The Second Resurrection of Noahs Second Country.
- : The Ered Engrin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Ered Engrin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Politics Amino"".
- : The Ered Engrin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Species Extinction".
Endorsements Received: 95 » Frances Francis the First of France, Alunya, Pallaith, El Fiji Grande, Territorio di Nessuno, Sunto, Newpromisedland, Corfad, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Sinelona, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Buckerino, Acrabinnia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Great Bights Mum, Trillius, Shadowrik, Dreadton, Omnistria, Napnomadia, Dar es Saalam, Sundred, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Uganda Knuckles UK, Bayern-Straubing, Kirostan, PlanetPunk, Peldorn, Steampunk Ariel, Torakuen, United Draconia, Federation Terra Australis, Abject Ludicrosity, Victoriaans Nederlands, Kwaj, Unimaginable Doom, Apetopia, Guer Aike, Egalico, Wineclaw, Racoda, Yaorozu, Saturns Edge, Haor Chall, New Pruessen, Tsardom of Leonlandia, and 45 others.Tappan Hills, The United States of Romania, Jasminlandia, Ejhsa, Nakayo, 1 very fast endotarter, Lomjia, THX1138, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, New Bremerton, Ibiscaton, Kasazzastan, Sheldanada, Holy Oranz, Pasargad, Longsword01, Spartoptia, Q w e r t y, Sanjurika, Afrille, Liberum Mundi, The Notorious Mad Jack, Plangainer, Black Templares, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Maott, National Goats, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Tire Sover, Ethnon, General COE, Niradans, Thiammyalllaland, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Rynion, Test for a new hope, Valhalla123, and Castle Federation.