The Federation of The Empress of Fire 63 is a very large, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Phoenix population. The hard-working population of 166 million Empress of Fire 63ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 24.0%.
The Empress of Fire 63ian economy, worth 6.44 trillion Flamethrowers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 38,770 Flamethrowers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Empress of Fire 63's national animal is the Phoenix.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Empress of Fire 63's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Empress of Fire 63's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Empress of Fire 63 relocated from Meillur to The Rejected Realms.
- : The Empress of Fire 63 was ejected and banned from Meillur by The Republic of Its Not Over Yet.
- : The Empress of Fire 63 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Empress of Fire 63's influence in Meillur rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : The Empress of Fire 63 relocated from Devide by Zero to Meillur.
- : The Empress of Fire 63 was endorsed by The People's Republic of Holoratus 24.
- : The Empress of Fire 63 was endorsed by The Republic of Allegheny 18.
- : The Empress of Fire 63 was admitted to the World Assembly.