The Empire of The Empire of the Union States is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 411 million Empire of the Union Statesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 56.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Empire of the Union Statesian economy, worth 25.9 trillion deniers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 63,073 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Homophobia is off the menu, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, and the government is often referred to as "the biggest drug dealer in the nation". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Empire of the Union States's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Empire of the Union States was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : The Empire of the Union States was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : The Empire of the Union States was endorsed by The Republic of Galebland.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of the Union States, the government is often referred to as "the biggest drug dealer in the nation".
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of the Union States, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of the Union States, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
- : The Empire of the Union States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : The Empire of the Union States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : The Empire of the Union States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of the Union States, homophobia is off the menu.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Marinho Islands, Ipugao, Qvait, Holota, Scu Greinne, Beepee, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Concrete Slab, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Bleakfoot, Treir, Nowa Europa, Erinor, Shuckle Empire, Blondiesland, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Yeses, Amerion, Belschaft, Libedistan, Wehraboos, Rebel-topia, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, Westenhald, Sedunn, Auphelia, Volaworand, Drystar, Purple Hyacinth, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Nova Montron, Bear Connors Paradiso, Proctethia, Curlyhoward, Unojo, Freedoom, Jehenna, Neazland, Ralphburg, New Belgrade, Si-topia, Western Fardelshufflestein, The Solar System Scope, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, and 21 others.Choman, The United Australian States, Farengeto, Pagrosse, Ebonhand, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Dalegreen, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Abarri, Agletgreenia, North Prarie, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Galebland, Solanosco, and Danily.