The Empire of The Empire of Bangladesh is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Alkatraz with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.294 billion Bangalis are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arkaydius. The average income tax rate is 82.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Bangladeshi economy, worth 215 trillion Bitcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 166,771 Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Cars have been banned, books are so highly regarded in The Empire of Bangladesh that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, getting caught with the wrong recipe book can get you locked up for 100 - 500 megaseconds, and streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Empire of Bangladesh's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of Bangladesh, streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of Bangladesh, getting caught with the wrong recipe book can get you locked up for 100 - 500 megaseconds.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of Bangladesh, books are so highly regarded in The Empire of Bangladesh that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of Bangladesh, cars have been banned.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of Bangladesh, the sanitised and dull music festivals of The Empire of Bangladesh are famed for their reasonable volume levels.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of Bangladesh, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- : The Empire of Bangladesh was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : The Empire of Bangladesh was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Following new legislation in The Empire of Bangladesh, the serf suggestion box would work better if more serfs were literate.
- : The Empire of Bangladesh was endorsed by The Digital Democracy of Alpinea.
Endorsements Received: 191 » Territorio di Nessuno, El Fiji Grande, Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, Warsaw-Halicz, Minuda, German Holy Roman Empire, The Austro Germanic Union, The Rhein States, Siwale, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Spartoptia, Sundred, Selfgradatude, Kwaj, Sunto, Montarc, East Supple Lund, Tommatito, Pallaith, Newpromisedland, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Sil Dorsett, New Pruessen, Holy Oranz, The United States of Romania, Malta Comino Gozo, Dar es Saalam, Bayern-Straubing, Republic of Turbin, Universal State Formula, The Serdey Islands, Utopotia, Rosewood-, Marbamaga, Infinitis, Wineclaw, Ostrinios, Amauri, SORT, THX1138, Western Vapia, Former English Colony, General COE, Plasir Grand, Empy, and 141 others.Sanjurika, PlanetPunk, United Draconia, Frances Francis the First of France, ISOP, Vincone Cae, Buckerino, New Bremerton, Sinelona, Californian Redwood, Wilkshire, Uganda Knuckles UK, Babacar, Humptalumpta, Kuveria, Snoodum, Beagles Reborn, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Valhalla123, Helix Labs, Ethereal Expanse, Sakaryata, Omnistria, SchoolHouse Rock, Renzic, The Iron Lions, Detrivania, Ethnon, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, United Kingdoms of Islands, The Holy Lands of Namiir, Diodone, Cool game nation, Unsophisticate, New Lakemba, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, Ka Ching, Ostrolia, Ice and Tinian, Australiland, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Xentherida, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Yukti, Outer Egorniand, Partax, Federation Terra Australis, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Pasargad, Kulgatha, National Goats, Ham Federation, Guer Aike, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Joodey, Moubarakistan, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, The Mike Roctafinserland, Atain, The Sinclarian Provinces, Rwekazaland, Ieprus, Suicidistan, Drathtank, INTEGRAL, Hesterin, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Niradans, Union of Austria-Hungary, Votak Matim, Q w e r t y, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Acrabinnia, Torakuen, Maott, Far Easter Republic, The Wiganese Islands, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, Kirostan, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Racoda, San Xavier, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, VarDrade, Jasminlandia, Plangainer, Orven, Sea Ghost, Trillius, Haor Chall, Angwayster, Kseckland, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Longsword01, The Notorious Mad Jack, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, 1 very fast endotarter, Lomjia, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Fracedonia, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Daiz, Noahs Second Country, Rynion, Test for a new hope, Castle Federation, Alpinea, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.