|Capital||The Emerald City|
|Faith||a death cult|
The Holy Necromantic Empire of The Emerald Legion is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The wizard with an iron fist, and notable for its digital currency, triple-decker prams, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 20.872 billion Legionairieses are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Emerald City. The average income tax rate is 91.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Emerald Legionian economy, worth a remarkable 7,133 trillion Bezants a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 341,782 Bezants, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens no longer take selfies with their dead relatives at funerals, vats of anabolic steroids are being dumped into the ocean to make Emerald Legionian mussels the biggest in Yggdrasil, students who do not recite the national anthem each morning have to drop and give their teacher 50, and eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Emerald Legion's national animal is the Mechaneko, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a death cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Emerald Legion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : The Emerald Legion voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : The Emerald Legion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : The Emerald Legion was endorsed by The Theocracy of Rymrgand.
- : The Emerald Legion was endorsed by The Archimperium Cthonic of Shardar Logoth.
- : The Emerald Legion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"".
- : The Emerald Legion endorsed The Interdimensional Domain of Particle.
- : The Emerald Legion was endorsed by The United Island-Kingdom of Rubinof.
- : The Emerald Legion was endorsed by The Interdimensional Domain of Particle.
- : The Emerald Legion voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Sapient Life".