The Sectoral State of The Elvish Reich is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Fraulein Slusser with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 3.446 billion Elves are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Baerin. The average income tax rate is 43.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Elvish economy, worth 375 trillion Neumarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 108,942 Neumarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
The statue in the Scully Plaza has a solar panel for a hat, many in The Elvish Reich are born in the purple, Fraulein Slusser claims to be the epitome of family values, and light entertainment isn't dead. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Elvish Reich's national animal is the Elvish Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Unified Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Elvish Reich was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Thorstonia.
- : Following new legislation in The Elvish Reich, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : The Elvish Reich changed its national capital to "Baerin" and its leader to "Fraulein Slusser".
- : The Elvish Reich changed its national leader to "Fräulein Slusser".
- : The Elvish Reich changed its national leader to "Erstebürgerin Slusser".
- : The Elvish Reich endorsed The Technocracy of Andoros.
- : The Elvish Reich endorsed The Dictatorship of Thorstonia.
- : The Elvish Reich endorsed The Shadow Cult of Jocospor.
- : Following new legislation in The Elvish Reich, Fraulein Slusser claims to be the epitome of family values.
- : Following new legislation in The Elvish Reich, many in The Elvish Reich are born in the purple.