|Leader||Prime Minister John White|
The Dominion of The Dominion of Malma is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister John White with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.336 billion Malmans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neming. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Dominion of Malman economy, worth a remarkable 1,146 trillion Malman Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,757 Malman Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
School teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Dominion of Malman grocery store, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, and all government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Dominion of Malma's national animal is the Frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Dominion of Malma's influence in Galactic Federation of Malma rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : The Dominion of Malma voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Church of Satan".
- : The Dominion of Malma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Aero-Space Administration".
- : The Dominion of Malma voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing the Execution of Innocents"".
- : The Dominion of Malma was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : The Dominion of Malma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Right to Self-defense"".
- : The Dominion of Malma was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Dominion of Malma voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Self-defense".
- : The Dominion of Malma was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : The Dominion of Malma voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on International Oil Spills"".
Endorsements Received: None.