|Leader||Prime Minister John White|
The Dominion of The Dominion of Malma is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister John White with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.841 billion Malmans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neming. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Dominion of Malman economy, worth a remarkable 1,093 trillion Malman Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 123,631 Malman Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
School teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Dominion of Malman grocery store, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, and all government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Dominion of Malma's national animal is the Frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Dominion of Malma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing the Execution of Innocents".
- : The Dominion of Malma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Capital Punishment".
- : The Dominion of Malma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Circulation of World Assembly Law".
- : The Dominion of Malma's influence in Galactic Federation of Malma fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : The Dominion of Malma changed its national currency to "Malman Dollar".
- : The Dominion of Malma was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : The Dominion of Malma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Administrative Compliance Act".
- : The Dominion of Malma was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : The Dominion of Malma was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : The Dominion of Malma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Uniform Labeling of Hazardous Goods".
Endorsements Received: None.