|Leader||Patriarch Oleg I Alexandrovich|
The Holy Patriarchate of The Dolanets islands is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Patriarch Oleg I Alexandrovich with an iron fist, and remarkable for its triple-decker prams, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 4.752 billion Dolanetians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Карьград. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Dolanetian economy, worth a remarkable 1,095 trillion Дырмаs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 230,466 Дырмаs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 738,891 per year while the poor average 54,527, a ratio of 13.6 to 1.
According to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color, children are terrified that the 'flying police monster' will come to take them away in the night, lending money has become a major liability, and commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Dolanets islands's national animal is the Pit viper, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Dolanetian Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Dolanets islands's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in The Dolanets islands, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers.
- : Following new legislation in The Dolanets islands, lending money has become a major liability.
- : The Dolanets islands was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The Dolanets islands ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : The Dolanets islands was endorsed by The Avid Rodent of Malphe.
- : The Dolanets islands was endorsed by The Conked Out Koalas of Sanjurika.
- : The Dolanets islands was endorsed by The Republic of Sacrento.
- : The Dolanets islands was endorsed by Six66.
- : The Dolanets islands was endorsed by The Holy Violet Matriarchy of Racoda.