|Faith||nature spirit worship|
The Druidic Oligarchy of The divisive isolationists is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Enclave with an even hand, and notable for its vat-grown people, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 3.482 billion divisive isolationistsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient divisive isolationistsian economy, worth 581 trillion Goodberries a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 166,977 Goodberries, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, referenda are held for every conceivable government action, and jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration. Crime is totally unknown. The divisive isolationists's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nature spirit worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The divisive isolationists, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in The divisive isolationists, referenda are held for every conceivable government action.
- : The divisive isolationists was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in The divisive isolationists, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.
- : Following new legislation in The divisive isolationists, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Following new legislation in The divisive isolationists, abattoirs are struggling with the directive to 'wait until the animal dies of a ripe old age'.
- : Following new legislation in The divisive isolationists, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
- : Following new legislation in The divisive isolationists, schoolchildren quote interesting facts about the square of the hypotenuse.
- : The divisive isolationists endorsed The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : The divisive isolationists was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Fujai, Probablynotverygoodistan, Greynne, DiscGolfLand, Westwind, Wyndward, Kisovec, Thyrall, Oronia, Shaktirajya, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Psikuta, Wickedly evil people, Comia Noracon, BoxcarJim, Leukogeras, Moriari, Common Good, Liberillia, Ferroia, Twisted Duality, Robbinston, Greg Tucker, Fallgriffin, Glorious Existence, Triestine, Kittenlicious, Archonina, Cro Magnon, Mathematania, Fuentana, Atopias, Ellcrys, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Gryphonian Alliance, Sensorland, Holmani, Kiensu, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Volkason, Marina Nova, Mirchusko, Constantinopolisia, Lynier, Grand Republic of the Sun, and 43 others.Champaign, Crazy Waters, Giovanniland, Professor thomas, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, BIteland, Arvladma, Willow Gate, Vlobbania, Arnic, Xupqeu, Plarland Amex, New Belia, Bhang Bhang Duc, Rowdy, Zuriath, The North American Assembly, Mackieron, San Mazer, Forcaforta, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Corbynya, Weratt, Muad-Dib, The Anti-Social Socialists, Draggy, Av Libertas Vindex, Lothundy, Podium, Nas Crustium, Santos-Dominius, Dowaesk, Condonohia, Terra Socialiste, Acerola Orion, Larxia, Papercuts and Skittles, and Nagaraningrad.