|Capital||The Holy City of Monetia|
|Faith||The Almighty Death|
The Corporate Theocracy of The Destroyers of Christianity is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Akius Mammon with an iron fist, and remarkable for its aversion to nipples, triple-decker prams, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.429 billion Destroyers are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Holy City of Monetia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 37.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Destroyian economy, worth 645 trillion Deaths a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 265,806 Deaths, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
Tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn, the Destroyian Tourism Bureau has described the abolition of coastal defences as a "kick to the groyne", commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year, and workers can choose whether they prefer offices that smell of pungent body odor or whale vomit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Destroyers of Christianity's national animal is the Crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Almighty Death.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Destroyers of Christianity voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : The Destroyers of Christianity was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : The Destroyers of Christianity voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : The Destroyers of Christianity voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : The Destroyers of Christianity voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Corporal Punishment Ban".
- : The Destroyers of Christianity voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend HumanSanity".
- : The Destroyers of Christianity voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands"".
- : The Destroyers of Christianity voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Imprisoned Youths".
- : The Destroyers of Christianity was endorsed by The Universe-Encompassing Empire of Boennesis.
- : The Destroyers of Christianity voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altmoras".
Endorsements Received: 42 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, New England INC, Hellslayer, Feuraxia, Fetra, Aerilithia, Marthuania, Exile Government of the RDFR, Shiya, Panthera Order, The Yeetusa, Sparkvernia, The Nat Trote Kure, Impits Menouss, The Dixie Confederate Union, Hunem, Jocospor, New Sparta Ascendancy, Aargovia, Andoros, Cape Canavral, Anomalokaris, Aryus Millitary Junta, East Turzikstan, Supolinia, United Soviet Socialist Confederacy, Cryptonnia, Golden Impirial Utopia, The land of certain death, Ridnez, Eternal Iron, Illuminant Bats, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Thorstonia, Kinegiener, The Very Dark Place, Russian States of Eurasia, Laffertty, Cadestria, The Double D Republic, and Boennesis.