The Fine - No More Title Changes of The Democratic Republic of Tomb is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Tomb with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 8.113 billion Tombians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Threshold of Tomb. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Tombian economy, worth a remarkable 1,614 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 198,948 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders, nothing gets the party jumping like President Tomb specifying how high, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, and anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Democratic Republic of Tomb's national animal is the Tombian Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Flemingovianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The Planned Free States of Thenaca.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The Free Land of Bridgett.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The Crowned Republic of Highton Islands.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The Republic of Shadowrik.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Eglise Sainte Eve.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The Republic of Selfgradatude.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The Republic of Malvad.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The Colony of Sunto.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tomb was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Aldelaria.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Gladio II, McMasterdonia, Siwale, Xeplya, Wodan, Notyoutopia, Gospel Power, Vogonlandia, Aerilia, ThE eNd oF eE, Vegetarian States, Osburmergortionadocaopia, Shin-Hachioji, Stareogratia, Yaorozu, Buckerino, Mzeusia, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, HMS Unicorn, Territorio di Nessuno, The Utopian Movement, Dephinland, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, NatsukiLand, Zedeya, Holy Oranz, Kaschovia, Pakistan 001, Bayern-Straubing, Xentherida, Sheppey, Reannia, Sanjurika, Kek-, Ainsworth, Forunte, Astal Aavors, Diodone, Nervan Rade, Coppicia, Midds Conia, Wineclaw, AdyLand, PlanetPunk, Universal State Formula, Agrauron, Kwaj, Coemgen, Sil Dorsett, and 15 others.Bharathvarsh, Avornica, Che Sana Und, Cloydicia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Prevaland, Aldelaria, Sunto, Malvad, Selfgradatude, Eglise Sainte Eve, Shadowrik, Highton Islands, Bridgett, and Thenaca.