The Armed Republic of The Death Syndicate is a very large, orderly nation, notable for its compulsory military service, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 113 million Death Syndicate Members are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 36.4%.
The powerhouse Death Syndicatean economy, worth 9.56 trillion Gold bars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 84,617 Gold bars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 254,995 per year while the poor average 21,891, a ratio of 11.6 to 1.
It is often said that only Leader could bring down Dàguó, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, much of The Death Syndicate's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Death Syndicate's national animal is the Plague, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Death Syndicate was endorsed by The Dominion of Aelitia.
- : The Death Syndicate was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Death Syndicate's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Death Syndicate was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : The Death Syndicate lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : The Death Syndicate endorsed The Republic of Abtracnt.
- : Following new legislation in The Death Syndicate, newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names.
- : Following new legislation in The Death Syndicate, much of The Death Syndicate's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in The Death Syndicate, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Following new legislation in The Death Syndicate, it is often said that only Leader could bring down Dàguó.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Fedele, BearStackof2015, Euricanis, The Angel of Charity, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Kingdom of Pars, A Slanted Black Stripe, Talitoa, Pakitsk, Hizuru, Todd McCloud, Ravendi, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Brethren, Kampf Empire, Merlovich, Adavan, Abadong, Bachtendekuppen, Stellar Colonies, Izonno, Acheronn, Kilkire, Axdel, Marrico, Aleister, Tim Stark, United China Nation, Astroa, Greater Felter, Tiransia, Funkadelia, Zukchiva, Adolanta, Abtracnt, The United Neo American Union, and Aelitia.