|Leader||Chancellor Vanessa Moreau|
The Imperium of The Dealerian Empire is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Chancellor Vanessa Moreau with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.102 billion Dealerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ostuedence. The average income tax rate is 74.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dealerian economy, worth 772 trillion Empyreans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 151,426 Empyreans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
It is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food', people are bored of easy crossword puzzles, the Violetist community celebrates bombshells being dropped on The Dealerian Empire, and the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Dealerian Empire's national animal is the Saroth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Monotheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Dealerian Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : The Dealerian Empire's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Dealerian Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : The Dealerian Empire's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Dealerian Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Dealerian Empire's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Dealerian Empire relocated from Janus to Lazarus.
- : Following new legislation in The Dealerian Empire, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers.
- : The Dealerian Empire was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : The Dealerian Empire's influence in Janus rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".