The Kingdom of The Daedric Lords is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jyggalag with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 12.958 billion Daedra have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Planes. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The powerhouse Daedra economy, worth a remarkable 3,013 trillion Drakes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 232,564 Drakes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, the only thing that can pin down a "superhero" is red tape, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, and it takes a village to catch a criminal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Daedric Lords's national animal is the Daedroth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Padomay.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Daedric Lords was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : The Daedric Lords was endorsed by The Central Bank of Debussy.
- : The Daedric Lords was endorsed by The 🍍Most Tropical Federation🌴 of Comfed.
- : Following new legislation in The Daedric Lords, it takes a village to catch a criminal.
- : Following new legislation in The Daedric Lords, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : The Daedric Lords voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ariusgrad".
- : The Daedric Lords voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : The Daedric Lords endorsed The 9th Army Group of Justice of Mzeusia.
- : The Daedric Lords endorsed The Community of Fluffiness.
- : The Daedric Lords endorsed The Republic of Tolfaer.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Aflana, Nargorthia, Aigania, Denado, Axixic, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Steel Vagabonds, Courlany, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, Port Flynt, The Salvation States, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Pherttsylvania, Grand Place, Loftegen 3, Cossack Peoples, Wencee, Glorious Society, Ni Hon, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Manaric, Mainze, Auralon, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Issrak-om, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Greygard, Arclandia, Ashoy, Owans, Frankender, Nucular, and 10 others.Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, Northern Westwald, Ladandtopia, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Torkar, Fluffiness, Mzeusia, Debussy, and Tolfaer.