The Kingdom of The Daedric Lords is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Jyggalag with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, otherworldly petting zoo, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 9.741 billion Daedra have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Planes. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91.0%.
The strong Daedra economy, worth a remarkable 1,675 trillion Drakes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 171,977 Drakes, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Holiday-makers leave on the same clandestine boats that illegal immigrants arrive in, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery, and police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Daedric Lords's national animal is the Daedroth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Padomay.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Daedric Lords was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The Daedric Lords, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Following new legislation in The Daedric Lords, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery.
- : Following new legislation in The Daedric Lords, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language.
- : Following new legislation in The Daedric Lords, holiday-makers leave on the same clandestine boats that illegal immigrants arrive in.
- : The Daedric Lords voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : The Daedric Lords voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : The Daedric Lords endorsed The Sacred Imperial States of Denado.
- : The Daedric Lords endorsed The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : The Daedric Lords endorsed The Democratic Communist Empire of Aguaria Major.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Treadwellia, Yamany, Captain Apollo, Scani, New Rogernomics, Aflana, Imkiville, Nargorthia, The Rin Mang, Americastrailia, Kaskardia, Medai, Leonism, Hycronesia, Fluffiness, RadRoachInc, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aigania, The Pharcyde, Makdon, Loftegen 2, The Illusian Empire, Altmar, Derthal, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Custadia, Aguaria Major, Your Imaginary Friend, and Denado.