The Ever-Lasting Dominion of The Corparation is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Citizen Zero with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 17.447 billion Corparationians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bunker 12. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Corparationian economy, worth a remarkable 5,407 trillion Rations a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 309,941 Rations, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,590,927 per year while the poor average 33,067, a ratio of 48.1 to 1.
The nation is famous for having one of the world's largest Customer hunting institutions, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options, children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits, and conscientious objectors are hanged as traitors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. The Corparation's national animal is the Customer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Pastafarianisim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Corparation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : The Corparation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : The Corparation was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : The Corparation's influence in Ankh Mauta rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : The Corparation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : The Corparation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : The Corparation's influence in Ankh Mauta rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : The Corparation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Corparation lost the endorsement of The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation.
- : The Corparation was endorsed by The Holy Shearing Shed of Mr Zurkidson.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Mr Zurkidson.