The Realm of The Changeling Queen is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Queen Chrysalis with an iron fist, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, vat-grown people, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.623 billion Changelings are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of T'rahk Enox. The average income tax rate is 97.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Changeling economy, worth a remarkable 1,657 trillion Morphers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 156,068 Morphers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, and crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Changeling Queen's national animal is the Mimic Octopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Chrysalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Changeling Queen's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Changeling Queen's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Changeling Queen's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Changeling Queen was refounded in Balder.
- : The Changeling Queen ceased to exist in Balder.
- : The Changeling Queen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : The Changeling Queen's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Changeling Queen was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Zombies.
- : The Changeling Queen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead and the Top 10% for Most Zombified and Most Zombies.
- : The Changeling Queen was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Hive of Delthorensdale, infecting 179 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!