The Government of The Celestial Lands is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Nikko Mayzuka with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 19.865 billion Celestians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Universal City. The average income tax rate is 86.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Celestian economy, worth a remarkable 1,179 trillion Bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 59,371 Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Celestial Lands's national animal is the Arceus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lunacy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Celestial Lands endorsed The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
- : The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : The Celestial Lands was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
- : The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : The Celestial Lands endorsed The Automatic Autocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : The Celestial Lands was endorsed by The Automatic Autocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : The Celestial Lands voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : The Celestial Lands endorsed The Republic of Sutnailag.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Nargorthia, Axixic, Sombrassino, Aigania, Denado, Aflana, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Sophisica, Lazarene Ryccia, Steel Vagabonds, Courlany, Turkish-Ottoman, Meat Sandwich, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Tottoro, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Surd, Ni Hon, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Pama Freeza, The Salvation States, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Inceptio, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, and 8 others.TypoTech, Domais, Tradle Peloni, Demonos, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Ladandtopia.