The Government of The Celestial Lands is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nikko Mayzuka with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 20.796 billion Celestians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Universal City. The average income tax rate is 89.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Celestian economy, worth a remarkable 1,279 trillion Bitcoins a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 61,521 Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Celestial Lands's national animal is the Arceus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lunacy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Celestial Lands was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : The Celestial Lands was endorsed by The Central Bank of Debussy.
- : The Celestial Lands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kenmoria".
- : The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : The Celestial Lands endorsed The 🍍Most Tropical Federation🌴 of Comfed.
- : The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Twobagger".
- : The Celestial Lands was endorsed by The 🍍Most Tropical Federation🌴 of Comfed.
- : The Celestial Lands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : The Celestial Lands endorsed The 9th Army Group of Justice of Mzeusia.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Nargorthia, Axixic, Aigania, Denado, Aflana, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Lazarene Ryccia, Steel Vagabonds, Courlany, Meat Sandwich, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Glorious Society, Ni Hon, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, The Salvation States, Auralon, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Killer Kitty, Ladandtopia, Owans, Ashoy, Arclandia, Mercicuria, Silver Minner, Shadowra, Bravenewworld, Othan, Uhanda, Northern Westwald, and 19 others.Frankender, Baelju, Darkium, Dernel, Skin Nation The Second, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, The Daedric Lords, Ioboriya, Dinstacia, Fylshlant, Cyrilla, Nucular, Flurf, Kunigund, Torkar, Fluffiness, Mzeusia, Debussy, and Tolfaer.