The Commonwealth of The Canadian Republic Colonies is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 563 million Canadian Republic Coloniesians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mapelton. The average income tax rate is 54.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Canadian Coloniesian economy, worth 39.1 trillion Canadian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,405 Canadian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Being able to unblock a u-bend pipe is considered a universally essential skill, torture is illegal, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Leader, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in The Canadian Republic Colonies to be bombproof. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Canadian Republic Colonies's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in The Canadian Republic Colonies to be bombproof.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Leader.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, being able to unblock a u-bend pipe is considered a universally essential skill.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies endorsed The Commonwealth of Novagentum.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, they say that Canadian Republic Coloniesians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in The Canadian Republic Colonies, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : The Canadian Republic Colonies was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
Endorsements Received: 131 » Volaworand, Jehenna, The Solar System Scope, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Lambdaland, Erinor, Hanguk-Nippon, Seliyan progressive Islands, Tsunamy, Barabarom, Quiescent, Aumeltopia, United States of Vietnam, Crabius, The United Expanse, Anachronolandia, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, The Filippinas, Lincoln Village, Rabbitz, Herbert Island, Mikole, Three Rivia Levr, Linguiniland, Tsvetania, FreeFishers, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Farrts, Ttyxious, Concrete Slab, Bear Connors Paradiso, Nankyoku Tairiku, Soem, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Grouu, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jaxon, Kroumos, Sedunn, Darakin, Vincent Field, Auphelia, Whimichy, Midand, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Darbor, Xandev, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, and 81 others.Seldon and the Psychohistorians, Farengeto, North Kanuckistan, Birdkeeper, Dankstergrad, Choodox, Curlyhoward, Si-topia, Nova Montron, Pax Dracon, Qairus, Lulliland, Havenfell, Ufask, Towi Lamia, Abarri, Maletora, Japanese Federal Republic, Ancient Slobovia, Kiasu-ism, Sanden, The naked people, Janapuri, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, North Prarie, Ariankido, Iristead, Jahass, Shengtie, Vos Dothrak, New Briantown, Atomic Garden, Brendleton, Free Republic of Sonora, Spearos, Academy of Umbrellas, The Dragon Enclave, Ostanasia, North Catimestistrianes, Wyatonians, Republic Clovakh, Ridehale, Akindom, Bandorion, Drystar, St Oaks, Pamela And Hepatitis, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Theorin, Stoniamera, KIROVET, Linden Oak, Staubsaugen, WTP All the good names are taken, Dasko, Imperial Snasdep, Esfalsa, Eritis, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Agalaesia, Transtemporal Shifts, Pays de Loire, Slenrotros, Nowa Europa, RestartAll, Apabeossie, Aguatania, Utondara, Arx Obex, Aurcania, Reptilians from the Alternate Earth, Qawe, Sesteran, Eripolis, Churumduul, New Juan Carlos Land, Novagentum, and Chocholand.