The Republic of The Bush Campers is a small, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 36 million Bush Campersians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.6%.
The strong Bush Campersian economy, worth 2.28 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 63,409 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Bush Campers's national animal is the animal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Bush Campers's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Bush Campers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector, Most Primitive, and Largest Insurance Industry.
- : The Bush Campers lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The Bush Campers, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry.
- : The Bush Campers was founded in The South Pacific.