The Federal Republic of The Burger King is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, fear of technology, and frequent executions. The hard-working, democratic population of 3.134 billion Burger Kingians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.2%.
The thriving Burger Kingian economy, worth 193 trillion Whoppers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 61,586 Whoppers, with the richest citizens earning 8.0 times as much as the poorest.
It is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, The Burger King's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives, "The Daily Sacrifice" is a routine segment of morning news shows, and Leader's former secretary was last sighted on her new yacht. Crime is moderate. The Burger King's national animal is the Chicken, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Burger King's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Burger King's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Burger King resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Burger King relocated from Ancap Land to The Rejected Realms.
- : The Burger King was ejected and banned from Ancap Land by The Republic of Tiffanys Theme.
- : The Burger King's influence in Ancap Land rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Burger King relocated from Devide by Zero to Ancap Land.
- : The Burger King endorsed The Republic of Allegheny 25.
- : The Burger King was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : The Burger King applied to join the World Assembly.