|Capital||Royal Empire Judicature Municipality|
The Empire-Judicature of The British Royalist Union is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Lord Justice with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 813 million Royalists are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Royal Empire Judicature Municipality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Royalist economy, worth 87.5 trillion Silver Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,622 Silver Pounds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 309,453 per year while the poor average 29,746, a ratio of 10.4 to 1.
Every fourth child is born with flippers instead of hands, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails, the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking, and town welcome signs list corporate sponsors. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. The British Royalist Union's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The British Royalist Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : The British Royalist Union was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Nazakhstan Empire.
- : The British Royalist Union was endorsed by The Republic of Turkenia.
- : The British Royalist Union voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : The British Royalist Union voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in The British Royalist Union, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
- : The British Royalist Union was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in The British Royalist Union, the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking.
- : The British Royalist Union was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in The British Royalist Union, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Elisabethshagen, Irminsulia, Walfo, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Ausvelt, Invernessia, Republic of Satherland, Abject Ludicrosity, Northern German Federation, Ansington, Thracia Republic, Shaor, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, An Clar, Destyntine, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Imperium Anglorum, Rivierenland, Dark Matter, Prussian-Union, Bareu, Great Winminster, Pilipinas and Malaya, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, Jim the Baptist, Enway, NorthPortugal, St Scarlett, Seims, North of Americas, Meropis, The Seven Provinces, The New Nordic Union, Gor Kebab, Crestphalia, Owlograd, Savinecross, Regnum Italiae, Leranditale, The New Mexican Confederation, Someseni, Trixeland, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, and 17 others.Valtrona, Eski, Apabeossie, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Greater Icelandia, Praetoris Leimines, Continental Social Democrats, Othenhiem, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, En Hassik, Stromia, Turkenia, and Nazakhstan Empire.