The Forgotten Empire of The Blossom Provinces is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Queen-Empress Catherine XXIV with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 9.533 billion Blossom Provincesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Aurora. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Blossom Provincesian economy, worth 672 trillion Blossomian Merits a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is 70,579 Blossomian Merits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, and parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Blossom Provinces's national animal is the bottle-nosed dolphin, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is the Church of England.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Blossom Provinces altered its national flag.
- : The Blossom Provinces's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Blossom Provinces was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Blossom Provinces was endorsed by The People's Republic of Armley.
- : The Blossom Provinces endorsed The Democratic States of The Greater American Midwest.
- : The Blossom Provinces was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : The Blossom Provinces applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The Blossom Provinces was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : The Blossom Provinces was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : The Blossom Provinces's influence in United Kingdom rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Armley.