The Dictatorship of The Blood Canvas is a massive, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.602 billion Blood Canvasians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Welfare, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.6%.
The thriving Blood Canvasian economy, worth 78.7 trillion guilders a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 49,103 guilders, with the richest citizens earning 7.8 times as much as the poorest.
School uniforms are compulsory, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy, and the national census includes an opt-in to join the government-run dating service. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. The Blood Canvas's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Blood Canvas's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : The Blood Canvas relocated from Earthern Alliance to Artificial Solar System.
- : The Blood Canvas applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The Blood Canvas resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Blood Canvas became WA Delegate of Earthern Alliance.
- : The Blood Canvas's influence in Earthern Alliance rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : The Blood Canvas relocated from Artificial Solar System to Earthern Alliance.
- : The Blood Canvas was endorsed by The Fenda of A time traveller 3.
- : The Blood Canvas was endorsed by The Republic of Fandom Outpost 4.
- : The Blood Canvas was endorsed by The Republic of Light46.