|Animal||Razor Clawed Raven|
The Beautiful Black Sky of The Black Necromancer is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Necromancer with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 24.68 billion Necromancers are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Barad-dûr. The average income tax rate is 18.3%.
The Necromancerian economy, worth 735 trillion Styxes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 29,815 Styxes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance, The Necromancer has been declared supreme ruler for all eternity, chemically brainwashed citizens praise The Necromancer's name on an hourly basis, and Ollie the Oiled Seal welcomes throngs of tourists to the newly opened Oil Oasis Water Park. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. The Black Necromancer's national animal is the Razor Clawed Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Black Necromancer agreed to construct embassies between The Watchtower and Kommuland.
- : The Black Necromancer updated the World Factbook entry in The Watchtower.
- : The Black Necromancer agreed to construct embassies between The Watchtower and Hurricane 12.
- : The Black Necromancer's influence in The Watchtower fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : The Black Necromancer's influence in The Watchtower rose from "Zero" to "Superpower".
- : The Black Necromancer relocated from Equilism to The Watchtower.
- : The Black Necromancer agreed to construct embassies between The Watchtower and One Collective Brain Cell.
- : The Black Necromancer's influence in Equilism rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Black Necromancer's influence in Equilism rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Black Necromancer's influence in Equilism rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".