|Capital||Hunab Ku Ujamma|
The People's Republic of The BBP is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 549 million Panthers enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hunab Ku Ujamma. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped BBPian economy, worth 25.7 trillion Comps a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 46,829 Comps, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, BBPian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect, and sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The BBP's national animal is the Panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The BBP, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in The BBP, BBPian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : The BBP was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : The BBP was endorsed by The High Court Justice of Ebonhand.
- : Following new legislation in The BBP, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in The BBP, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license.
- : Following new legislation in The BBP, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Following new legislation in The BBP, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- : Following new legislation in The BBP, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in The BBP, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Hanguk-Nippon, Madreia, Erinor, Qvait, Pencil Sharpeners 2, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Amerion, Anserisa, Aumeltopia, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Barabarom, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Kringalia, Bleakfoot, Mapico, Xandev, Beepee, PenguinPies, The Solar System Scope, Linguiniland, Theorin, Tsunamy, The West Valley Mountains, Holy Free, Havenfell, Japanese Federal Republic, Compli, West Pastafaria, Marinho Islands, Rabbitz, Starsight, Shefino, Eskvenn, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Dukin Donuts, The Filippinas, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, The Radanivans, ChickenDome, Nowa Europa, Eareamland, Well F, Rhetiaa, and 36 others.Vega Naothia, Tsvetania, Blaash, Pax Dracon, Noire Denholm, Avalonica, The naked people, RestartAll, The United Expanse, Centristvill, Qawe, Dasko, Kervanosia, Ralphburg, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Catillos, B H A R A T, White Bananistan, Djalia, Namhines, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, Eirun Sol, Ebonhand, and Corporis Doctrina.