|Leader||The Prime Reflector|
|Currency||Uno Reverse Card|
The Rogue Nation of The Backwardest Nation You Know is a massive, genial nation, ruled by The Prime Reflector with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.784 billion Backwardians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reversia. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Inverted economy, worth 250 trillion Uno Reverse Cards a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 90,027 Uno Reverse Cards, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for The Backwardest Nation You Know, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany The Prime Reflector to meetings with foreign heads of state, and prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries. Crime is totally unknown. The Backwardest Nation You Know's national animal is the Snow Dragonfly, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know was endorsed by The Holy Violet Matriarchy of Racoda.
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know endorsed The Collective of Wineclaw.
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know was endorsed by The Collective of Wineclaw.
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The Backwardest Nation You Know, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know endorsed The Free Land of Egalico.
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know was endorsed by The Free Land of Egalico.
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know changed its national leader to "The Prime Reflector".
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know changed its national leader to "Prime Reflector".
- : The Backwardest Nation You Know changed its national demonym adjective to "Inverted" and its leader to "The Inversion Master".
Endorsements Received: 63 » Alunya, Sil Dorsett, Pallaith, El Fiji Grande, Sinelona, Frances Francis the First of France, Yaorozu, Peldorn, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Kwaj, Unimaginable Doom, Sundred, Selfgradatude, Sunto, PlanetPunk, Miruma, Apetopia, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Newpromisedland, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Spartoptia, Kirostan, Black Phareos, Notyoutopia, Trillius, Malphe, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Omnistria, Ethnon, Dreadton, Napnomadia, Doggerstan, Koda-Land, Ejhsa, Praeceps, Q w e r t y, A Classless Society, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Buckerino, Acrabinnia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shadowrik, Bayern-Straubing, Vraji, Steampunk Ariel, and 13 others.Torakuen, Wortowland, United Draconia, Federation Terra Australis, Abject Ludicrosity, Victoriaans Nederlands, The Black Cathedral, Kulgatha, Aezus, Guer Aike, Egalico, Wineclaw, and Racoda.