The Colony of The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies is a large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 67 million American Eastern Seaboard Coloniesians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.0%.
The strong American Eastern Seaboard Coloniesian economy, worth 3.15 trillion Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Tourism. Average income is 47,053 Pounds, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 361,828 per year while the poor average 1,638, a ratio of 220 to 1.
Crime is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies's national animal is the 🦁 Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies is ranked 55,953rd in the world and 2,493rd in the South Pacific for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry, scoring 2,690.85 on the Spitz-Pollish Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights, Most Extreme, Most Pro-Market, Greatest Rich-Poor Divides, and Highest Drug Use.
- : The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies altered its national flag.
- : The American Eastern Seaboard Colonies was founded in The South Pacific.