|Leader||The Aeternum Emperor|
The Emperor's Throne of The Aeternum Empire is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Aeternum Emperor with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 3.734 billion Imperial Citizens are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paragon Eterna. The average income tax rate is 26.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Imperial Loyalists economy, worth 360 trillion Imperial Xions a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,663 Imperial Xions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, a sophisticated government-sponsored breeding program creates normal people, libraries are refusing to stock A Midsummer Night's Dream because it has an ass in it, and applications to enter seminaries spike right before the obligatory fasts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. The Aeternum Empire's national animal is the Phoenix, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Aeternum Empire's influence in Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : The Aeternum Empire's influence in Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : The Aeternum Empire's influence in Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : The Aeternum Empire's influence in Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : The Aeternum Empire's influence in Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Dealmaker".
- : The Aeternum Empire's influence in Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : The Lord Chancellor's Office of The Dominion of the Asmor Federation appointed The Aeternum Empire as Allied Emperor with authority over Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant.
- : The Aeternum Empire relocated from Territories of the asmor federation to Asmor Federation Imperial Remnant.
- : The Aeternum Empire's influence in Territories of the asmor federation rose from "Diplomat" to "Dealmaker".
- : The Aeternum Empire's influence in Territories of the asmor federation fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".