The Widely Banned Federation of The 14 Stars is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Alexander Stark with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 6.364 billion Starsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Polestar-City. The average income tax rate is 55.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse 14 Starsian economy, worth 603 trillion Bells a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 94,902 Bells, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Patriots insist that size does matter, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, getting an autograph has become harder than ever, and nighttime sightings of raccoons sporting Circle-A patches and bandanna masks are on the rise. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The 14 Stars's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The 14 Stars was endorsed by The Republic of Volaire.
- : The 14 Stars was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : The 14 Stars was endorsed by The Republic of UDNS.
- : The 14 Stars was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Cral Ath.
- : The 14 Stars was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : The 14 Stars was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : The 14 Stars was endorsed by The FNR God-Emperor of Sparsdan.
- : The 14 Stars was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : The 14 Stars endorsed The Abvonovichatkaderivokistan of Dongerland.
- : The 14 Stars published "Other sports then soccer in The 14 Stars" (Account: Sport).
Endorsements Received: 26 » BBoss, Grand Abaco, Sulivannia, Allinburg, The Earths people, My Nation, Seprum, Mally Piznoopia, The Free City of Night City, Songateri, Sincili, Parenlord, Zuuri, Narvatus, Underwater Sovereignties, Emaha, Laidir, Aanchean, YourOnlyOne, Elura, Obets, Provence Town, Dongerland, Sparsdan, UDNS, and Volaire.