|Leader||Richard John Walter|
The United Kingdom of The-British-Isles is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Richard John Walter with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.474 billion Britons are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 60.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The The-British-Islesian economy, worth 70.5 trillion Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 47,825 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Saying that someone looks a bit pale can be construed as hate speech, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, carrots are orange, apples are red and food waste is increasing, and towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The-British-Isles's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Anglicanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The-British-Isles was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Diophantine.
- : The-British-Isles endorsed The Federal Democratic Republic of Jahass.
- : The-British-Isles endorsed The Riverine Kingdom of The Scheldt.
- : The-British-Isles endorsed The Supreme High Imperium of Terdiatlans.
- : Following new legislation in The-British-Isles, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries.
- : Following new legislation in The-British-Isles, carrots are orange, apples are red and food waste is increasing.
- : Following new legislation in The-British-Isles, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Following new legislation in The-British-Isles, saying that someone looks a bit pale can be construed as hate speech.
- : Following new legislation in The-British-Isles, TBI-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : The-British-Isles was endorsed by The Federal Democratic Republic of Jahass.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Yahlia, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, Jim the Baptist, Northern German Federation, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Lovisa, The New Nordic Union, Novo Portugal, North of Americas, GanymedEuropa, St Scarlett, Nardin, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Permorania, Republic of Satherland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, An Clar, Estonesia, Stromia, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, Parliamentary Laramidia, Mallesia, British Norklon, Regnum Italiae, Greate San Marino, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Rijland, Neuchateau, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Elitestland, Shagolaa, Kanokla, Alba-Nord, The Champions League, Prussian-Union, Invernessia, Someseni, Transmontagne, Destyntine, and 17 others.Lyallpur, Gultravia, Shaor, Leranditale, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Miechow 2, Abject Ludicrosity, Elisabethshagen, Great Robertia, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, The Scheldt, Jahass, and Diophantine.