|Currency||Black Copper Gil|
The Most Serene Republic of Thavnair is a huge, genial nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 446 million Thavnairians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 36.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Thavnairian economy, worth 29.8 trillion Black Copper Gils a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is 66,847 Black Copper Gils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Leader on Thavnair's coulrophobia epidemic, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Thavnair' is a smash hit, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, and a soldier's body is a temple. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thavnair's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thavnair was endorsed by The Kingdom of Van Demons Land Tasmania.
- : Thavnair was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Thavnair was endorsed by The Federation of Kerchh.
- : Thavnair was endorsed by The Empire of Avayen.
- : Thavnair was endorsed by The Kingdom of Stauraniya.
- : Thavnair was endorsed by The Empire of The eagle of Britannia.
- : Thavnair was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Verelium.
- : Thavnair was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Thavnair, a soldier's body is a temple.
- : Following new legislation in Thavnair, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Arudis, Hypercapital, D V, Moon Frost, Club Lux, Renaria-, Jehtria, Zhaoze, Balasanya, Fer Chir, Qiaoland, Rangers of the Grey, The Eternal Redoubt, Dus Pigh, Bluine, Elek-Sealby, Il-Volpijiet tal-Boskijiet, People Accord, Lucifernia, Astorvia, Foxen N, Limfjordia, Verelium, The eagle of Britannia, Stauraniya, Avayen, and Kerchh.